Exhibit at the REWI Solar Power and Wildlife/Natural Resources Symposium – November 14-16, 2023, Norfolk, VA
The biennial Solar Symposium convenes stakeholders from academia, industry, the conservation sector, and public agencies to review the state of the science and identify research gaps and priority questions.
Are you eager to showcase your organization’s innovations and expertise at the upcoming REWI Solar Power and Wildlife/Natural Resources Symposium? We’d like to invite you to seize this opportunity to show your brand to a diverse and engaged audience.
The 2023 Symposium will be a hybrid event, with registrants able to attend in-person or virtually. All meeting sessions will be live broadcast for virtual attendees, and on-demand presentations and posters will be available to view on the online meeting platform.
In-Person Exhibit Space:
- Display space featuring a 6′ skirted table and two chairs.
- Enjoy 2′ of space around and behind the table for your materials and displays.
- Symposium sponsors receive priority selection of table location.
- Power and wired internet are available for additional charges, directly purchased through the hotel.
- Exhibitors may choose to mail or bring exhibit materials and supplies to the hotel (handling fees may apply).
- All exhibitor staff attending the meeting must complete the registration process.
Virtual Exhibit Space:
- Virtual exhibit space provides a dedicated page on our virtual platform featuring your logo, a description of your organization, attachments, and a chat feature to interact with virtual attendees.
- The page setup and personalization are managed directly by exhibitors on the virtual platform.
Cost for In-Person and/or Virtual Exhibit Space: $1,200
To secure your exhibit space at this prominent event, please fill out this form.
Don’t miss the opportunity to position your brand among industry leaders and decision-makers. Join us at the REWI Solar Power and Wildlife/Natural Resources Symposium and make a significant impact on the solar and wildlife conservation landscape.
If you have any questions or need further information, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you as an exhibitor!