On-Demand Content & Resource Library
Access the Virtual Platform to view the On Demand Presentations & Resource Library!
The virtual Solar Symposium will feature exclusive content beyond the live presentations, including over 60 on-demand presentations on the latest research on solar power and wildlife/natural resources!
The presentations share the latest science around priority solar-wildlife/natural resource topics including:
- Evaluating impacts to wildlife and their habitats
- Wildlife responses to solar arrays
- Avian fatalities at solar facilities
- Assessing population-level and cumulative impacts
- Novel techniques to inform solar development siting & impact monitoring
- Mitigating impacts to wildlife and their habitats
- Siting tools and planning processes from around the United States
- Siting, minimization, and offsets: Best management practices to identify and mitigate impacts
- Land management & wildlife compatibility
- “Pollinator-friendly” solar: Design, efficacy, and research needs
- On-site management for wildlife compatibility
- Co-locating solar & agriculture: Benefits, challenges, and economic/socioeconomic considerations
- Solar life-cycle and natural resource considerations
- Solar panel materials & end-of-life management
- Multi-topic subject areas
- Solar development & federal regulations
- Floating solar PV systems
Registrants will have exclusive access to an online library featuring publications, resources, and links to relevant organizations.